How you breathe, move, rejuvenate and show up every day makes all the difference to your health. Are you considering your circadian rhythm and living in harmony with seasonal changes? Are you aware of the toxic energies or thought patterns that keep you stagnate and inflamed? Mental, emotional, and physical fatigue may have built up throughout the year. Do you create space in your life to heal, to grow and to shine?
In this six week program, our aim is to walk with you through your unique uncovering and rediscovering of why it matters and why listening to your intuition is key to your success. Each week, you can expect interactive worksheets and discussions, self-care tips, essential oils, healthy food choices and more.
Our program begins Wednesday, May 11 and runs through Wednesday, June 15, 2022. The class is submittable to your insurance, copays and deductibles will apply. Each class will run for one hour via Zoom, and the program is broken down featuring (but not limited to) these topics each week:
- May 11: Stress & Behavioral Shifts to Achieve Impeccable Wellness
- May 18: Why Self-Care and How Does Inflammation Play a Role
- May 25: An Energetic & Intuitive Approach to Feeding Body and Mind
- June 1: A Seasonal and Timely Approach to Eating
- June 8: Movement – Shift Into Balance (with guest speaker Mallory Przybylinski,
- June 15: Sleep: Restore and Repair Your Circadian Rhythm (Guided Hypnosis
with Tony Zayner, DN, MSOM, MSEd., BN, CH )