Erectile Dysfunction Treatments at Raby Institute
Many men experience difficulty with getting or maintaining an erection at some point in their lives. While this isn’t necessarily a cause for concern, if erectile dysfunction is ongoing it can impact sexual vitality, cause stress, and negatively affect self-confidence and relationships.
Erectile dysfunction can be caused by physical or psychological concerns. At the Raby Institute, we seek to understand and treat both the cause, as well as the symptoms, of erectile dysfunction. Our integrative providers will take the time to understand your health history, current situation and the lifestyle factors that may be contributing to your symptoms in order to recommend an effective, safe treatment plan.
Sonic Wave Therapy to Treat Erectile Dysfunction
Raby Institute offers Sonic Wave Therapy to treat erectile dysfunction and revitalize your sex life. This is a safe and effective treatment which may improve sexual performance by stimulating the creation of new blood vessels to increase blood flow to the penis and by helping to eliminate calcifications that impede blood flow.
Benefits of Sonic Wave Therapy:
- Drug-free, non surgical, non invasive treatment, requiring no anesthesia
- Provided in-office in 20-30 minute sessions
- Provides results in one to three sessions (3 recommended for best results)
- Monthly or quarterly maintenance for some situations
- Improves erectile function without any adverse effects or downtime usually on the first treatment
- Aims to restore the erectile mechanism in order to enable natural erections by restoring blood flow
- Found to be an effective treatment for men who have been responsive and unresponsive to ED medication
Men who have completed Sonic Wave Therapy have experienced:
- Enhanced erections
- Increased girth
- Return to waking with morning erections
- Improved sexual performance
- Increases sensation In the penis
- More spontaneous erections
- Better orgasmic response
- Increased erection time
- Faster recovery time (from a few hours to 1 day)
- Possible enhancement of positive effects of ED medications
Meet Our Providers
Schedule a consultation with one of our integrative providers to find out what ED Treatment is right for you.